We went to Vernal the weekend of the 15th. While we were there we had a birthday party with family. It was fantastic weather, and so much fun.
We started off with dinner (chips)
Colin sang right along with us.
We rushed the cake and ice cream part, because we wanted to play volleyball. For many friend that read my blog, you know volleyball trumps most things in my life. That includes cake at my 3 year olds party.
other photos of the party. . .
Aunt LaDonna gave Kade his first taste of ice cream that night. Naughty
I was told that Colin said "he got everything he wanted at his party" We could have stopped there, but he's worth celebrating twice.
We thought it would be fun to celebrate a little closer to the actually date of October 28th. We went to Jungle Jim's this weekend.
This is what you get when you ask my 3 yr old for a real smile.
Annelise has figured out the posing thing.
We then headed to Hire's for lunch with Snyders, Packers, and Ramos. We got more presents, because between the 2 weeks he remembered how much fun Cam's orange gun was. Yep he got one of those too.
We did cupcakes. They looked fun for Halloween, but the red was way more messy than I thought. Really I didn't think about it, and that's why we had such a mess.
Well there you have it. Colin turned 3!!!
Things I want to remember are:
He can talk any one's ear off.
He takes time to include Kade. He brings him toys (guns to help get the bad guys)
He says:
I do muv you mommy/daddy
He tells Mike we best buddies huh dad
Then he says mom's a princess & so is leesy(still don't know how to spell it)
He tells Mike we best buddies huh dad
Then he says mom's a princess & so is leesy(still don't know how to spell it)
pretty please with cheese
I hurt my chubby cheeks
3 comments:
He's SO cute.. I love that "real smile" pic. :)
And I'm surprised that he sang along with you guys, at preschool he sat tall and proud when we sang to him - he totally knew he was the guest of honor!
Happy Birthday Colin! It looks like such fun to be at one of your parties.
(Also, I wanted to update you...Sophie has now started stealing the computer from me to play pbskids. You called it!)
Wow! I can't believe he's 3! Happy Birthday Collin!
Post a Comment