Kangaroo Zoo fun!
We spent the morning at this fun bouncy place in North Salt Lake. We were going to go as a family to celebrate Annelise birthday, but Colin woke up sick. The worst kind of sick. I will spare you the details, but cleaning up was involved. I didn't want to climb up slides all morning, so we took Annelise's friend Jacob. On the way there they were dancing in their car seats. You know shaking their arms and heads all around.
We considered cancelling the party....
but we moved it to the church instead, and left Grandpa Lane to watch Colin.
This is Annelise's happy dance. The party was on.
Diana made this adorable tutu for her. She loved it.
Claire does not take a bad picture.
Here is all the presents she received.
I'm 3 now!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Annelise! We think she is quite the cutie!
Love it Steph. You are quite the blogger.
Kim
Post a Comment