Monday, May 31, 2010

Pink eye and blisters


Annelise got pink eye 3 weeks ago, and so did Colin.
She looks beat up. 
We were at swim lessons one night, and she was not loving it.  She wanted out of the pool.  I just thought because she was so cold.  She has no meat on her and she shivers during swim lessons.  When we made it home the green goop was here.  Mike diagnosed it, and we went to the kids care.  The doctor said we were the 5th case she saw that day.  I told her where we had been and she said good place to catch pink eye is in swimming pools.  None of our neighbors we swim with caught it luckily.  The drops were a pain, but other than that she seemed happy.

We didn't get pink eye photos of Colin.  We caught it quick and started using Annelises' drops, so he had it easy. I do have a pain photo for him to share.

When they say mother knows best believe her boy.
He insisted on a favorite pair of shoes.  They were last months shoes, and he's been growing fast.  I gave in put them on and this is what happened.
Sorry I caved little man.  Poor thing, now he is wearing socks with tennis shoes until the blisters heal.  It's warming up and he can't wear sandals all because he wanted small shoes for a day.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Poor kids! We had a pink eye scare, but it turned out that Sophie's cold just made her eyes goopy for a day. I hope poor Collin's feet heal soon! He is such a mover and a shaker.