I read about this one on a website, and finally got around to trying it out. I am so happy we did.
This saves me at least 2 minutes a day!
One chore she likes.
By the time she is finished, I have unloaded the dishwasher. It is so nice not to have to put away the silverware.
Do you have anymore chore suggestions. I'm open for anything other than clean up toys.
4 comments:
My kids like to help me shred papers, if you do that sort of thing. She could also help you empty the garbage in the bathrooms, or put laundry in the washer and dryer. Brina loves helping me do the laundry.
Maybe make beds? But I do love the silverware idea! I am totally stealing that.
- Put dirty clothes in the laundry hamper or clean ones from the dryer to a basket.
- Give her a hand broom/dustpan and help you sweep (even if she only gets 5 crumbs, it's 5 you didn't have to get!)
- Dust. She could use a sock over her hand, or just a rag.
- Put away some food after eating (I'm thinking along the lines of the ketchup bottle, or the box of crackers if she can reach.)
- Help set the table too - teach her where everything goes.
I know I already commented here, but I just wanted to say how much we miss you guys. It is not easy to get out and do things alone. I do it because Sophie needs to get out to stay out of trouble. But she still asks to play with your kids (especially if we are going to a park) and she keeps saying she wants to go home. Most days, I agree with her. Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment