Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Preschool

Alli, Katelyn, and Annelise

Since November we have held a 1 hour preschool on Monday afternoons.  Tara, Heidi, and I have rotated teaching lessons.

These 3 girls are smarty pants.   

The letters I taught were:
E  We talked about envelopes & mailed our mommies a letter
I  We made ice cream in a bag
K  We made kites and flew them in front of a fan
N We made a noodle necklace.  Learn our phone number
P  Did the 3 little pigs play with paper bag puppets.  Talk about food pyramid
R  Made a rainbow out of marshmallows.  Painted primary & secondary colors
T  Talked about seasons by looking at Trees.  Made a bird feeder
V  Valentine's crafts galore

I didn't do so well at taking pictures, but Tara and Heidi have put really cute things on their blogs.

I tried to make a collage, but I need lessons.  It didn't work, so you have to scroll down to see them all.
all my crafts were from a blog http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/


Since today was my last time to teach, I did break out the camera and get some pictures of the craft we did.





1 comment:

Wendy said...

Fun, cute, amazing ideas. I am stealing them immediately! And I am jealous of your little preschool.