Sunday, March 13, 2011

Disney on Ice

My mom & Lane came to visit.  They took the kids to see Mickey.  Here is my  new favorite picture.  Colin isn't a little boy anymore, he's so big.  I love that Annelise has her arm around him.  She really does like the little fella. 
When they returned they told us all about the characters.  I think Goofy was Colin's fav, and Annelise named to many to share.

After the last pictures I posted of Disney, I wanted to post Annelise's 1st Disney on Ice experience but never did until now.  She went with grandma that day too.

This picture is a bit worn, because Annelise wanted to look at it so much.  What a cutie.

I hope to start blogging more.  Colin does a cool somersault I want to record for you, and Annelise got her hair cut 2 weeks ago.  I do have high hopes for nice weather, and that gives me more ambition.  I must warn, we did get a new i pod touch and it has required me to play with it more than I anticipated.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness! When did your kids get so big?! You are right, Colin really is a little man. I miss them. Glad they had fun at Disney. J's fam is coming to visit this week, but I want to catch up with you, so I will give you a call the following week or maybe this coming weekend.