Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween

The weekend started with the ward Halloween party.  The Elders quorum was in charge of it, and they did a great job.  Mike had made 3 trips to the store, and I made one too.  The worst was chopping up onions.  My eyes were watering, and the kids hated it.  Colin is still saying "I don't like onions"

What was my point?  To vent I guess.  Once we were there it was fun.  Our ward goes all out in the costume department.  You are out of place if you don't dress up.

Here's pics of the night.
The hulk. 
Yes Jayson & Melissa won a prize for best costume.  They looked awesome!
The kids and a Craner
the games

We were invited to a party at the Jensen's with Melissa's family.  The decorations were amazing.  We ate pretzel toes, green finger cookies,& spider jello.  We played a game of guess the candy.  Mike won.  They had us eat candy with our eyes closed, and guess what it was.  He only missed the 5th avenue bar, and it tasted a lot like a butterfinger.

Halloween with the Snyder's
They are ready to fill their buckets.
The kids did a good job saying Thanks or Happy Halloween.  The weather was perfect too.

Kade in his pj's at the end of a fun weekend.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a bunch of cuties! I love all of your costumes. And tell Melissa, for me, that their costumes were incredible too!

Hannah S said...

I love your costume! I have an Egyptian costume but it does not look as sweet as yours. And I love Melissa's too. Fun!