We started the year off right & went to church. I now have 2 in primary.
Annelise took charge of Colin at church. She showed him where the primary room was. I was to focused on getting copies of the calendar for relief society, that I didn't get to walk him there (looking back, I kinda wish I had). As they headed down the hallway Colin said "I'm a big boy huh?" Oh man, that is so true buddy.
All the singing and learning he did in primary wore him out, because he slept through sacrament.
Kade did not accomplish my new year resolution I set for him, to begin crawling. I am pretty sure he has all the steps down, but just doesn't want anything bad enough. I don't know why I thought he would, because the other 2 were 9 months too.
He did get the 1st tooth.
Can you see it? It's more noticeable today, but this is the first sign of it.
Today the weather was nice, and we had nothing to do.
We headed to a park.
Happy first week of 2012!
2 comments:
Yay for starting the year off right! I can't believe Colin entered primary the same time as Sophie. I guess that is what happens with beginning of the year birthdays and end of the year birthdays. They look so grown up. And that baby is just so cute! Good luck on the crawling.
Oh wow isin't it so bitter sweet to see them grow up? miss you guys. Hugs for everyone.
Post a Comment