We fed ducks the day last April 4th, the day Kade was born. I thought it would be fun to go with Kade, and lucky for us the ducks were still hungry at 11am. The kids were pretty hungry too.
Next we went to an Easter Egg Hunt
Earlier in the week I was talking to Annelise & said that Diana was in charge of hiding the eggs. Her reply was "She doesn't do a very good job at hiding them" When did she get so blunt?
Kade loved crawling around on the grass and holding this yellow egg.
Mike entertained the kids on the swings while I made dinner.
He was standing all by himself. He has taken a few steps, but he's not to brave yet. I think he thinks it's a game we play called move my feet and my parents will catch me and clap like crazy people.
To bad for Kade they like his new toy too. He might get to play with it when they get bored of it. So far he is still a good sharer.
He took awhile to dig in. I was beginning to think Annelise and Colin would have all the frosting licked off before he did. He finally took charge and got messy. He wanted a fork though. He doesn't use it, but it was fun to hold.
Happy birthday buddy! We love you!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kade! Can't believe he is a year.
Agh! Kade turned one?! How did that happen?! Well, even if he is growing up so fast, he is still just the cutest. His eyes are sparkly and shiny in those pictures with the cake and I loved it! We have an egg hunt today and I am sure the eggs will be hidden just as well and Sophie will say something about it too. :)
Oh my word.. he has the cutest, most kissable cheeks!
Happy Birthday Kade!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so adorable! I hope life is treating you well. Happy Birthday Kade!
Happy birthday Kade! He's adorable. The cake pictures are awesome!!
Post a Comment