Monday, June 11, 2012

Annelise Dance Recital


We had a fun night at Annelise's Dance recital this year.  We still went to the performance WAY to early, but it was a proud evening.  We also felt love from family and friends too.
Snyder's came to support.  You hear people asking for Annie in the video.  I always thought we would nickname her Annie, because I love the name but only Snyder's call her that. It took a few years for her to figure out who they were talking to:)  She knows now.


After the big show, we met up for more pics
Bestie Katlyn


Tara gave her flowers.  She was so happy to get them too.
Nice work girls.  
This picture was taken at their Christmas party.  I wanted to get a picture of our favorite teacher, Mrs. Liz.  I think she is amazing, and the girls love her.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a little cutie! I also love the name Annie. I would support a movement to start calling her that. Seeing recital photos makes me want to put Sophie in a dance class that does one. Maybe in the fall!