Annelise started kindergarten on Tuesday.
She will be graduating with the class of 2025!
She is such a trusting little thing that she just went with it and didn't show signs of fear or excitement about the whole thing.
If you ask me this little fella is as ready as she is. He needs to work on his wiggles though.
She wanted to pose.
And she's off....
Sweet Allie Jensen has taken the responsibility of taking care of Annelise on the bus. Whatever she did the first day worked. She was so excited today that she sat on the steps waiting for the Jensens, and didn't even say good bye to me:(
After this picture is when she said "just leave mom" That kinda stung.
You might be wondering if I cried. I didn't and I was a little surprised. I was busy that day so that could be why. Also I know she is ready for this. We are happy that she is enjoying it so far. We are just so proud of her.
3 comments:
She is so grown up! I am actually loving that she has a little defender/buddy on the bus. That makes things so much easier.
congrats annilese! she is one smart cookie! i just love being her primary teacher stef. she is independent, smart, confident, friendly....
i am so excited for her!
Amazing Kinde already! She sure is a little young lady!! Hope you are doing well. I miss you!
we'll have to get together, "soon"
Perhaps we sign up for a relay team together, THEN we'd hang out!
-Amie
Post a Comment