We started another year of dance in September with Mrs Liz. This year her class was one that was asked to perform at the Festival of the Trees.
This is a picture I got before she was to go with her class. She doesn't do well with being rushed. We didn't have much time to get to the South Towne Expo because school got out at 11:30 and we were to be there at noon.
I said I'm taking this picture to remind me of why I'm not signing up for dance again.
Well that's just not true. She pulled it together and we got this picture to send to grandpa.
Then we sent her with her teachers and waited with anticipation
Here is what we saw
I thought it was cute. She sure loves to stomp.
We then got a picture with grandma at the trees, and then headed to La Costa for lunch. I highly recommend it, and if you want I'll go anytime.
We got Kade a quick photo too




3 comments:
What a cutie little girl! I love the cying photo, but even more that she pulled it together in the end. Next time we are together, let's eat at that place. You always know where to find the good food!
Oh man that video of Annie is priceless. I am SO excited to see you guys. Only a few more weeks!!! Eeeee!!
Hey Steph. Just had to say hi. It was good to hear from you and catch up on your blog. You have three ADORABLE kids. I think of you often. Miss you tonz!
Post a Comment