No playing during naptime you crazies!
We have fixed the problem with a lock and key, seriously. We took a lock and turned it around, so we could lock it from the outside.
Allie Jensen made this cute sign for Annelise. I just love it.
We had sleeping issues a few weeks ago. Annelise was banished from our bed again. She has never recieved an invite from me. Mike tells me he doesn't notice she's there until morning. I don't believe him.
I was in charge of the banishing. I knew there would be lost sleep, but I was prepared to solve the problem. It took 4 nights of waking up at 3:00AM. She would ask to go potty, for me to get her drinks, certain toys, to watch tv. Of coarse there was a whole lot of crying for her to break. It's been over 2 weeks since she's gotten up at night.
Now I need to deal with the sun coming up so early. I've always told her stay in your bed until the sun comes up. The sun is up at 5:45, and Annelise is up at 6:00 these days. I can't wait until June 22nd, I think it is, when the days start to shorten.
During our sleepless nights week, at naptime I found Annelise and Colin playing in Colin's bed with all these stuffed animals. As cute as they were I needed a nap after being awake with Annelise. Luckily they both took a nap,after I took this snapshot.
She was busted another time at night, around 10ish. I found Colin still asleep in his crib with toys all over him. He woke up to during Annelise's excuse as to why his door was open, and he had so many toys on top of him.
She always says "Colin's awake"
She was busted another time at night, around 10ish. I found Colin still asleep in his crib with toys all over him. He woke up to during Annelise's excuse as to why his door was open, and he had so many toys on top of him.
She always says "Colin's awake"
Just yesterday the little man escaped the crib. I'm just glad he didn't land on his head. He can officially climb out of his crib.
1 comment:
Sometimes do you just think to yourself..."It's a good thing you are cute because that is all that is saving you right now?" I think that everytime Sophie is naughty. I am so afraid of putting her in a toddler bed because I know she will escape!
Post a Comment