Sunday, June 13, 2010

Who is to blame?

Is anything really child proof?

4 comments:

Ramanda said...

The look on his face is classic!!!! I haven't laughed so hard in awhile!

Jessica said...

That is a GREAT picture!

Melanie said...

I just absolutely love this picture. I literally laughed out loud. I just caught up on your blog...looks like you guys are having so much fun. Were going to have to come over and try out your slip and slide thing. I can't believe Annelise is already 3. Time is just going so fast. Way to go on your race...your amazing. love ya.

Melanie said...

I just absolutely love this picture. I literally laughed out loud. I just caught up on your blog...looks like you guys are having so much fun. Were going to have to come over and try out your slip and slide thing. I can't believe Annelise is already 3. Time is just going so fast. Way to go on your race...your amazing. love ya.