June Review
I didn't mean to provide you my june menu, but I did eat out a lot.
1- Braden turned 14!
3- Carston turned 7! Famous quote “now go and get me my steak”
8- Grandpa Elden’s birthday! Mike missed it again.
11- I cut my hair. No payment due, because my mom paid for it for my birthday. Awesome.
That night Mike and I celebrated our anniversary at Flemmings. Delicious!
12- Went to fun stake day with Jill and Cam.
Got new shower curtain. Thanks Mikey for letting me get my own b-day gift.
Realized I’m addicted to KSL classifieds. Starting seriously looking at double joggers every hour on the hour.
14- Pedicure with Sarah.
16- 9 year anniversary! Hip hop horray ooo. Mike had a big work dinner at Market street grill. I ate pop cereal that night. Poor me. He did come home before his fancy dinner, and surprised me with flowers. He really surprised me the house was a wreck.
17- Lunch with Jill &Kimmy. I chose Chinese.
Jodi Preston’s baby shower at my house that night. Yummy food, and great neighbors.
18- More lunch with Diana and Jo. Café Rio pork tacos. Why does Mike hate you?
19- 33rd birthday celebrated. Ran 5 miles, just to say I did. As noted above so much eating out.
Went to Stacey Wotring’s baby shower. I love party food. Loved the lion house rolls the lady provided.
Bought a double jogger on KSL for $50.
Went to Buca di Beppo for dinner with Snyder’s and Packer’s. KSL 5’s Gene Kennedy was our waiter. No one dared ask why are you waiting tables Gene? Then came to our house for So Cupcake to celebrate birthdays.
20-Father’s Day. Mike went to church solo. Sick kids. He finally got a hammock.
Got to go meet baby Paige. She is perfect in every way.
21- Bought another double jogger on KSL. Sold earlier purchased jogger. I have a real problem people. I'm reaching out now.
27- Aunt Danielle's Birthday! no photo sorry.
27- Aunt Danielle's Birthday! no photo sorry.
Here are some pictures to prove I did what I said we did.
Cousin Braden teaching them how to rock at the New Years Party.
Grandpa Slater making Coll Doll laugh.
Fun day started with sno cones, popcorn, bouncy toys, face painting, Annelise got her nails painted, this pony picture, and baloon animals. It was a fun filled hour and ahalf.
1st KSL purchase and sale.
This picture doesn't do justice of how well used this thing was. It was super faded and U G L Y you aint got no alibi.
This picture doesn't do justice of how well used this thing was. It was super faded and U G L Y you aint got no alibi.
It did only take 17 min to sell the thing.
This is the replacement jogger. This is the one I think. The kids think the canopy is their fort. They always want it down.
The beauty of this thing is what it replaced. We took out the hard water stained impossible to clean glass shower doors out. I hated them with a passion.
I see those homemade signs that say simplify, and I think of my new shower curtain.
My same hairstyle from 3 years ago. I liked it then, so I brought it back.
Annelise took the photo.
Dressed up for Flemmings.
This is what we did today.
Wrestle.



1 comment:
Looks like a good month!
Post a Comment