My mom and Lane gave us all a weekend at Daniels Summit Lodge for our Christmas. We rode snowmobiles, went hot tubing, ate yummy food, and played games. It was fun for everyone.
This is the gang.
Ryan and Judy's family, and Scott and Kids, and us!
Scott's family - Ross!
RJ and Annelise
This is as close to riding as Colin would get. He would not wear the helmet. He missed out on all the fun. Well I don't know that for sure, because he did play with cousins with grandma and grandpa. I personally thought snowmobiling was a blast.
Annelise went riding before and after nap. She really loved it. Mike got stuck twice, and she never complained. She only would go back if we promised her coco chocolate.
Morgan, Laci, and Payton
Billie snapped this picture of the girls, while Morgan waited for Scott to get pulled out. He had a hard time staying on the trail. It is fun leaving the trail, but yesterday we got slammed with snow. All the fresh snow made you sink fast.
Don't believe me about the snow? Here is a picture of my brother's van.
I didn't get any totals, but that's a lot of snow!
The Lodge was fun inside too. We sat in the hot tub both nights, played games, and the kids did some crafts.
Ross and Colin hangin in the game room.
Annelise and Morgan making put jewels on purses.
We were all smiles this weekend!
Thanks Mom and Lane for a fun Christmas present.





1 comment:
You know...I really love "experience" presents. I had a friend in college and we would never give regular Christmas gifts to each other. We would go get a pedicure, go out to a fancy restaurant, go to the ballet, etc. Because who really needs more socks? Great idea from your mom. I love it! And it looks so so so fun!
Post a Comment