Colin, Alli, Katlyn, Sienna, Amara, Annelise & Jacob
Who thinks Mike made this?
Who thinks I made this?
If you guessed Mike it would make sense, because he has made the kids cakes in the past. Heidi a wife of one of the residents at the VA made it. It was pretty & delicious.
We celebrated Annelise's 4th birthday a couple weeks ago. It was a fun day! We took some of her friends to Kangaroo Zoo, well the ones that didn't move away & the list grows longer :( I will say it was the easiest birthday party ever. We let the kids wear themselves out, and the adults chatted. Most of the conversation was about kids, but at least it was adult conversation.
We headed to our house for cake & presents. Her friends gave her awesome gifts. When it was time to open what we thought would be "exactly what she would want" she was to involved with the great gifts her friends gave her. The others were willing to open a present, so we let them open the ones we gave her. If Mike hadn't put so much work into wrapping them, I would have put them up in the closet for another time.
Does anyone else have a stash of gifts?
I think it was a success! Happy birthday love bug.



3 comments:
Happy birthday, sweet Annelise! That cake looks amazing and KZ is always a good choice. Our bounce place still is nothing compared to KZ. We have got toget back to SLC for a visit with you guys and a visit to the KZ!
We had so much fun! We just love you guys.
Love that cake! I would have been very impressed if you and especially Mike made it haha.
Post a Comment