Friday, May 20, 2011

Elite Dance Studio Recital

Annelise's Dance recital was last night.  It was worth all the trips to class every week.  She looked beautiful, and it was fun to see her perform.

This was on the way to the show.  We have always thought she smiles with her eyes.  They are so beautiful.
We went early to get great seats, and waited and waited.  This recital had over 50 performances, and her dance was #29.  
Mike was playing games with her while we waited for the show to begin.

The disappointing part of the night was we sat on the wrong side.  Her class didn't have to go to dress rehersal, so I didn't get to see where she would be.  I did watch one time at the studio, and she was on the right side, so that's where we sat.  We had amazing seats second row back.  You can hear me in the video she's on the wrong side.  No we were.  Oh well enjoy!


We took this photo after her performance with grandma & grandpa.  They traveled 3 hours to see a 2min performance.  Good thing she danced.  I will admit I wasn't sure she would.  We were all smiles when it was over.

I am loving my life right now.  I have a determined 4 year old who trust me to dance in front of thousands of people.  I have a no fearing little 2 1/2 year old that says "muv you mommy" twelve times a day give or take a few.  I have a precious 6 week old that goes with the flow, and smiles at me.  Along with great kids, I have Mike who loves me & and the chaos that I create at home.  By that I mean the laundry all over upstairs, and candy land spread out on the living room floor.  He never asks why things get left undone.  I'll take this chaos, because I feel so loved.


2 comments:

Wendy said...

She is just the cutest! And that dance video is adorable. She is growing up. You are doing a good job, mama. :) And I know what you are sayig about the chaos and just loving your life. I am kinda feeling the same way these days.

Hannah S said...

I love your last statement!! How nice of Mike to not say anything.....some days are hard!!

Looks like A'lise is having a great time! What a sweet song. Do you know what it is? And she is very brave to do that!!!