Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Fun!

Coloring Easter Eggs!
We have been home a lot lately with a new baby and all.  It was nice to have friends over.
Amara & Sienna
Jayson & Melissa

Easter Morning

Annelise had to wake Colin for the festivites.  She is the perfect age for all the excitement.  I think Colin will be on board next year with how the Easter bunny works.

Kade is giving the crazy eyes.

The Egg Hunt




Colin's pj's say I'm so fast I passed my bedtime.  This is a true statement.  He his fast, and he does pass his bedtime lately.  We moved him into Annelise's room, and he is not making bedtime fun.  He doesn't want to sleep, because he wants to play. 
Gifts from Grandma & Grandpa



Annelise & Colin received clothes & a chocolate bunny.  Kade got this cute blanket. 

Grandpa Slater was good to us too, but we dad was naughty and opened it when it came in the mail.  He added to the chocolate collection, and gave them some cash.

My first post to my blog was last Easter.  I have been blogging a year now!  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

1. I LOVE Colin's smile sitting on top of the table. So cute!!!

2. I LOVE Annelise's hair! She looks so grown up.

3. I LOVE the jumping on the couch photo. Your kids are awesome.

I miss you guys and am so glad you had a fun Easter. And congratulations on a year of blogging. I love your blog.