I bet you thought I've got the wrong post, because the title says blessing and clearly this is a graduation picture. We blessed Kade in Vernal when we went for Brad's graduation.
When all the graduates were walking in I heard my brother say look for the one with a beard. We are proud of him, and not just for graduation. He is an amazing athlete, he treats everyone with kindness, and he fun to be around. He turned out to be a great guy, just like his dad.
It was Kade's first visit to Vernal. He is our only child to sleep at night when we are out of town, and in a pack in play. He really is a rock star.
Here is pictures of our little family after his blessing.
It was special to hear his blessing. I needed Sarah there to write it down for me, because I forgot some of it. Here are a few things I thought were sweet that Kade is blessed with:
knowledge
knows divine potential
good example to family
has charity for others
peacemaker
We need one of those in our house these days.
It's so nice that Mike & I's family are in the same ward. That made it easy for the luncheon after the blessing.
We made everyone grumble and complain about taking pictures, but I'm glad to have them.
Here is a picture of the Slater's
It was fun to spend time with our family.
2 comments:
Wow! You look awesome! And I am so jealous that you live close you all your family. Miss you.
Those family pictures with you and your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment