A great big thank you to Jill for asking where Kade's picture was taken in the last post. I love that facebook hasn't consumed every last soul on the planet. I wasn't sure if fbing and blogging all the pictures would be overkill. If you are against seeing more pictures of my kiddos, well you are crazy.
We went to Fotofly in Draper last Friday. It was just what I wanted. Cheap and good. We paid $79 for 45min session, and they gave us the cd.
Here is a couple of my favs of Kade
cute right?
Next is Coll Doll. He took the longest, because he wouldn't look at the camera. It was worth the wait, because we love the ones that did work.
Annelise was easy. She had the same smile everytime. He did a cute one of her spinning, because she was dancing around. She loved it.
Last we have the whole family
We chose this one to have for the house.
Hopefully you can forget seeing these in 2 months, because they will be on your Christmas cards.













6 comments:
I am excited for that Christmas card! The oe of Annelise twirling is my favorite. So cute!
we had them do our pictures the beginning of this year and loved them. Your family is sooo cute!
I love them! Thanks for the info!
Gorgeous! You have a beautiful family!
Oh goodness, your family is so cute! I love that even Kade smiled for pictures.
What a cute little family. The pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment