This was a few weeks ago. I tried to feed him rice cereal, and he didn't know what to do. I did get a cute picture from it.
He has the cutest face.
2 weeks has past since this photo. . .
This past Saturday I ran a 1/2 with Diana, Jo, and Shawna. When I returned home Mike said he fed Kade rice cereal, but no pictures. I was a little sad to think Kade didn't need me for something. I can't believe I felt that way, but I did. Now that I have my real brain working, I think it's great! I say that because if I need to be gone all day, I can. I don't have any all day trips in mind, but when I find my trip planning brain, I will let you know.
We got the pictures of him eating tonight at dinner.
other milestones
rolled over 3 times back to belly (kinda slow but he is just so chill)
sits up pretty darn good (my favorite is when they sit up)
and makes me smile
Kade is 5 1/2 months. He has just makes us all so happy. People had us so worried to have child number 3, because we would be outnumbered. Someone explained having their third child changed their game plans to playing zone instead of man on man. It might be the kid, but he is way fun.
We love you Kater Tot!


2 comments:
Agh! He is just the cutest! Does he ever not smile? I love the rice cereal attempt. It never goes well at first, does it? Were your other kids so chubby? Someday maybe I will get a chubby one. I love it!
so cute! i think it is somewhat sad when the babies who need us so desperately start to grow up. Nice and sad at the same time :)
where did you get the last two pics taken?
Post a Comment