I counted my post for this year and realized I only had 6. Not to good. I have a lot of pictures, but didn't get around to putting them on the blog. Here is April.
Easter Eggs
Easter Eggs
Rachel Ray gave me the idea to use a whisk to hold the egg in the dye. I thought it worked great. Colin chose not to use the whisk and it lead to blue hands.
Uncle Skylar and Danica came for fun. Colin asked for the guy in the blue shirt for weeks after they came over. Colin has a freaky good memory.
JaysonandMelissa on the left and Jayson on the right. Yes one name.
Colin has finally realized that Melissa's name is just Melissa. He called her JaysonandMelissa everytime, but somehow Jayson got his own name. I put that on the blog so I can remember the funny things he says.
Just a freakin cute kid.
Kade learned to walk
picture was taken April 23rd, so sometime that week.
Celebrated this Man
Happy Birthday Mike!
We made him a cake....
Then another....
It was AMAZING. The picture makes me want to make another one.
. Thank you Cristy for the recipe & thank you internet that said to let bundt cakes cool for 25min. I jumped the gun the first time.
Well April was wonderful and May brings more cake. Annelise's birthday is next!
1 comment:
Is it creepy that I am always the first to comment? Anyway, that whisk idea is the best one I have heard in a while. Although, i could see my kids with blue hands a la Colin. My favorite picture is the one you titled "Freaking Cute Kid." He is darling! And a walker. Go Kade. Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment