Monday, June 11, 2012

Annelise is 5 and a month!

We had a fun day on her birthday!  We went to the zoo with Packer's, but I didn't get any pictures there.  After naps we picked up Jacob and went to Jungle Jim's.  That place seems to accomplish all our party needs.
This picture of Colin makes me smile.  He loves this place.  When he finds change around the house, he will bring it to me and tell me it's for Jungle Jim's.  I hope it never shuts down.
She used to hate the bumper cars. Not anymore, she rides it alone.  I mean even if she has the only car going.  That is one thing I do like about the place, sometime we have it all to ourselves.

Next Hires
We went for food and gifts
She got make up, a bracelet game(kinda fun really) princess slip n slide, buzz buzz CD, clothes, barbie, rock horse, and necklace.  Now that I write all the gifts I realize we never sent thank yous.

The creepy cake
Annelise is
A sweet big sister
A tease
An early riser
Good eater(not healthy but eats all type of food)
Smart
Sensitive
Girlie
Direct(Mike's way of saying blunt)
Our Princess

Happy Birthday Love Bug!


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Happy birthday to our favorite 5 year old! JJ really is so fun. I am sad we never went there when we still lived there. How did I miss this?! That picture of Colin is just the best. Frame it, please.