Yep October 28th came fast for me.
Colin is now 5!!
His birthday was on a Monday and when he woke up Tuesday, he expected to be riding the bus to school because he had turned 5. He was very disappointed. He's been bored with me and Kade.
Grandma & Grandpa came to town and took us to Lagoon! It was Frightmares and Colin loves that kinda spooky stuff. I think it's because he has an October birthday, and when he sees all the Halloween stores poppin up he knows bday is soon approaching. He loves those stores.
Frightmares had a spider scale to determine how scary the haunted houses were. We went thru a 5 spider (too scary for kids) haunted house. Annelise cried and was carried by Grandpa. Colin loved it and smiled.
love Kade's face.
In the car ride home, Mike loves to say "his favorite ride of the day, is the car ride home" Not me I love roller coasters.
Birthday cake time!
He's got a contagious smile and laugh. I can't be serious when Colin is being goofy, no matter how bad I try.
Presents
We gave him a skateboard and pads. Grandpa Slater sent cash and he choose legos. Grandma & Grandpa Webb gave him a bat rack that Lane made.
Awesome!
He came to us cute!
Colin..
Is sensitive
Enthusiastic
Loves friends (Jimmy tops)
has great handwriting
likes to please people
plays Ratchet & Clank with the best of them
teaches me everything he learns from Wild Kratts
hates long car rides (big time complainer)
favorite thing to say "what we gonna do now" He's a goer.
We love our peacemaker.









1 comment:
How did I forget Colin and Jacob have the same birthday!? October 28 sure is a great day! He is a doll, for sure. I wish we lived closer. Our kids would be best friends.
Post a Comment