Sunday, February 16, 2014

halloween

Here comes the Marathon of pictures from the 4 busiest months with holidays and such.
Halloween

school parade
After the parade we headed to Mrs. Vuyk's class for the party.
I was in charge of a game.  I let the kids pumpkin bowl.  We used a small pumpkin and rolled it towards rolls of toilet paper stacked up that had ghost faces drawn on them.  I stamped their hands and they loved that.

We took advantage of the best part of school, RECESS!  Kade was smothered by the girls, I didn't hear any complaints though.

We headed to Snyder's neighborhood to run the streets of Sandy.  I say that, because that's how fast they were.

These photos were on my phone and Kade's babysitter is an iPhone5.  Im so sad that Kade deleted the group photo with Colin and Cam.  It was adorable.  Cam was Indiana Jones.
Colin was swamp fire from Ben 10.  Yeah we didn't know who that was either.  Luckily its not to popular so $12 on party city website.

Halloween was super fun.  The weather was fantastic, and the kids were polite.  It was very fun!

Mike & I went to a Murder Mystery Dinner.  Always fun.







1 comment:

Wendy said...

Could your family be more darling?! Love the costumes. I have never been to a murder mystery party. Was it so fun?!