Monday, April 26, 2010

Hoogle Zoo

A day at the Hoogle Zoo!
(mom click on picture to enlarge)
Snyder's invited us to go to the zoo 2 weeks ago.  It was fun.  I chased Colin all over the place.  He climbed thru every fence possible.  He wanted to be with the turkeys.  Turkey is one of his nick names, so I'm sure he thought that's where he belonged.

I neglected to take a stroller, because I enjoy stress I guess.  Luckily Jill is great at bringing important things.  Camden is way to good to Annelise.  He let her ride on his lap for 2 hours while saw zoo animals.

Thank you Camden.  Thank you Jill for raising such a sweet boy!


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like a fun day! We owe you many zoo trips this summer too!

Ramanda said...

Steph! I am so glad you found our blog! We miss you guys!I am excited to know that you and your Mike have a blog too! Can I just say how impressed I am that you ran a half marathon!!!! So awesome! I hope you don't mind that I link you to my blog so that I can read it often. Keep in touch ok!