Sunday, April 4, 2010

We colored Easter eggs Friday.  This is our beautiful art.
I love this picture of Annelise on daddy's lap.  The only color she wanted was pink.

We had to give Colin chocolate to keep him away from the decorating.  He colored his face brown.



Annelise went to bed not knowing what to think of the Easter Bunny.  She seemed scared, and even prayed for him last night, I think for protection.  This morning, she crawled in our bed around 8:00.  We asked if she wanted to see what toys he left for her.  She agreed.  She noticed the eggs we hid, and got ino the fun.  It was a fun 20 min.  It took me longer to post this.  I'm new.

4 comments:

Erica Thomasson said...

This is my first comment on a blog! Yayyy! Cute pics! Happy Easter!!

Jill Snyder said...

I love your blog. Very cute back ground! Annie will learn to love the Easter bunny! I think this time of year is even worse for me with treats. I love all those Cadbury eggs!

sstevens said...

I am so dang excited that you have a blog now. Thank you for sharing your adorable Easter pics with us. Call you soon.

Hannah S said...

Congrats on the new blog! Yay! I'll be following :)