Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bowling with Jacob

I am sure that my aunt LaDonna will be happy to know that my kids went bowling a couple weeks ago.  Some of you may know that I spent a lot of Saturdays at the bowling alley.  I was on a league for many years.  I wish I had the skills to back up all the time invested.

Jacob celebrated his 4th birthday this month, and their family invited us to go bowling with them.  It was so much fun.

 Colin was sassing grandma.  "I do it myself" That's his favorite phrase these days.

The sass we can handle it was the hit that landed him in time out.  It's rough being 2 1/2.

  Colin only bowled 4 frames.  He thought the floor was fun.  He loved the music the turned on during cosmic bowling.
You can tell from the big smile on Annelise's face that she had a blast.
Happy 4th birthday Jacob!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

"It's rough being 2 1/2". Truer words were never spoken. :) Looks like a fun time!