Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kade's photo shoot

A photographer comes to your hospital room, and takes these amazing pictures.  This was our first expense for Kade.  We couldn't decide on a few, so we bought the cd.  Melissa if you still read my blog, I think you should do this in NC.  You can become a gazillionaire.







The fav black and whites




4 comments:

Brenda said...

Your family is beautiful! It's kind of crazy that you have had 3 kids since the last time I saw you!! Congratulations!

P.S. I have to know if you made the blanket in the pics!

Huff Family said...

Steph you are great at keeping big secrets. Your children are adorable! I love all the pictures. I hope you are doing well and getting some sleep. I sure miss you. We need to talk soon. Congrats!!!!

Wendy said...

Beautiful! I totally wish we would have done this with either/both kids.

Kim said...

Congratulations!! These pictures are beautiful. I love all of them. Your kids are so cute! That's awesome that the photographer came to the hospital to take them. I hope you are doing well. We miss you guys!!