April 4th was one of my due dates!
I thought it would be fun to make a post about it, so I took pictures of the morning. I didn't know that it would be the day he was born.
Annelise was in charge of the pics
I ran/walk 3mi that morning. I was hoping that would help the little fella drop.
Does he look lower?
You can tell a 3 year old was in charge of taking my picture.
Mondays can be boring, so I decided we could go feed the ducks.
I started having contractions when we left Gardner Village. They were consistant, but not very strong. I didn't have false labor with my other 2, so I thought this was the real thing. I was very excited!
4 hours later the contractions had stopped, and I was at my scheduled doctor's appointment. I was annoyed the contractions had stopped, and I was annoyed that I waited for 30 minutes to be seen. Dr. Barton said he was on call that night, and wanted to induce me. He told the nurse that it I should go fast, and he was right.
Checked in at 6:00pm
Started pitocin at 6:30pm
Doc broke my water at 7:00pm
Got epidural at 7:30pm
was told to change postions he was posterior 8:45pm
started pushing at 9:10pm
Kade was born at 9:19pm
Kaden Michael Slater
7lbs 11oz 21 inches
Pictures we took at the hospital
proud pappa
Dr. Barton & Jenna
Visitors
Kade is taking Lane very seriously.
All dressed & ready to go!
5 comments:
Aww... he is ADORABLE! I can't wait to come hold him on Monday!
Congratulations!!!
1. You ran 3 miles on your due date?! Are you just that awesome? Yes.
2. Are you the cutest pregnant lady ever? Yes.
3. Is Kade so adorable? Yes, as are all of your kids.
4. Am I bummed to live so far away? YES.
I love reading your blog because I love your family. I am so glad everyone is doing well.
Congratulations on your new baby boy. We are so happy for you! Love the pictures.
3 hours start to finish! Way to go! He's adorable. Can't wait to meet him!
Wow! That is fast! 3 hours!!! Way to go mommy! Kade is adorable!
Oh, and btw, if you havne't already eaten the soup...thaw it out. Simmer for 30 minutes, the last 10 minutes add the ravioli.
Post a Comment