Here I am with Danica and Skylar.
We had to get on a bus at 4am to ride up Provo Canyon.
We are almost to the finish line.
Here we are enjoying our creamies and awesome medals. Annelise was playing with my medal today and told Elsie I won the race. I didn't have the heart to tell her that everyone gets a medal.
At St. George's finish line my exact words were "that sucked" I said I would never do another marathon. 8 months later I ran the Utah Valley Marathon. I did beat my first time by 11min. My time was 4hrs 12min. I really enjoyed the course and loved running with Danica. I didn't like the headwind or heartburn:(
Again I said never again. Well just this week Diana and I are talking of another. I think I have a real problem people.
speaking of problem....
I ran the marathon on June 9th then ran Ragnar on June 15th
Hello tendinitis. No really I had it for 3 weeks and am happy it seems to have went away.
Here is my van. They were wearing make up and looked amazing. I thought we were just running all day but did not know how many pictures they were going to take of this weekend.
We were van 1. I ran leg 3, for anyone who has ran Ragnar and wants to know. It was 19.2mi Two of the legs were flat but the last leg had a 4mi climb at the end.
I did make it to the top and with perfect form jk. I even had the bracelet ready to snap on to Jen.
Heidi Jen Jill Diana and Carli. We had a the nicest van of strangers. No really our van leader broke her toe and we all ended up in the van not knowing each other. Well obviously I know Diana.
If you don't know what are name is all about here is the SNL episode
Here is the whole team at the end. We ran 194miles in 32hrs 48mins.
I did like what one team put on their van 0 kills 10,000 friends.
But really I had 17 kills.
1 comment:
You are basically amazing. I can't believe you keep saying this is the last one and then doing another marathon. I think you are crazy! But an inspiration, so good for you. :)
Post a Comment