We went over to my brother's house on Saturday. We were unprepared in the swimsuit department, but it didn't matter. I was telling Colin, it's a good thing you wear underwear, so you can swim. He looks cute with his incredibles underwear.
It looks like they are saying. I'll go if you go. My kids hate to have water in their face. Washing their hair in the bath is drama drama drama.
My nephew Ross
I'm glad to know they liked the Slip N Slide. I think now is a good time to make the purchase. It's nice that they should be on sale now that summer is over. I guess I know what Annelise is getting for her birthday next year.
4 comments:
Ooh! So much fun! I love when you can plan ahead for birthdays and get things on sale. Go Steph! Also, is Colin potty-trained?
looks like fun!!!
Your kids are getting SO big. Don't let them grow up too much before we can see you guys again. :)
We have a slip 'n' slide. Next backyard pool party we'll bring it. Hope to see you tomorrow for real swimming.
Post a Comment