Friday, August 26, 2011

Why make smelly markers?

If I knew what was good for me, I would throw away the scented markers and buy different markers.  Today was not the first time I have found them marked. I have even taken them in public looking this way.  I'll be ready to head out the door, and find them painted.  They do it all the time. 

What is the purpose for scented markers really?
We spent the night outside on the swings, while Mike mowed the lawn.  Annelise can pump herself on the swings now.  Hooray!

I have nick named Kade "Kater Tot"
The boy always gives up a smile!
It's hard to tell in these pictures, but Kade has red hair.  He's so fun!

5 comments:

Ramanda said...

Too cute! I had to throw our scented markers out cause Mike would do the same exact thing haha ;) That Kade is a cutie!

The Couple said...

I love that they color their noses. that cracks me up. Caleb hardly gets to play with markers b/c i am positive i will end up with a disaster so we stick to crayons. And kade is darling!

Wendy said...

First, I also don't know why they make smelly markers. It seems to me that this would happen all the time! Second, Kader Tot (too cute!) is DARLING! They all are.

Jessica said...

I love Kater Tot's smile! He's so willing to give it and I love it!

sstevens said...

what a sweet little family you hve. I miss them.