Friday, November 12, 2010

Disney on Ice

She can't take her eyes off the show!
Annelise said, "I like her purple sweater with the hearts."  I agree Amara looks cute.
I guess Annelise saw commercials with Goofy falling down.  When I told her we were going to Disney on Ice she said "Goofy's going to fall down"  I didn't know what she was talking about.  Good thing he did not disappoint.
We ate popcorn & drank soda!
She clapped! 
She was off beat, but she comes by that natural, because I have no rhythm.
When they left the ice, Annelise wanted Minnie to come back, and shake hands.  I asked the usher if they did, and he said no.  She cried.  I don't know why she thought they might.

Besides the ending we had a blast!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a fun night! I am looking forward to Sophie being old enough and calm enough to do things like this with.