Jefferson Ward Halloween Party
Colin, Katlyn, Annelise, and Alli
Mike and I got costumes this year too! We used them 3 times, so I guess it was worth it. The weekend before we went to Jayson and Melissa's Halloween party. They had amazing decorations. Cobb webs and spiders everywhere. Jay had photo shopped their cruise pictures into zombies. They went all out. We played games, and had fun.
We went to a fun dinner at the Snyder's. I can't believe I didn't get the kids picture with Camden. He was Darth Vader. Of course my kids cried until he took off the mask.
The food was yummy! Mike and Matt took the kids trick or treating. Mike said Colin just walked in to every one's house. He didn't understand the concept of standing at the door. I don't blame him it was cold, and we enter all the other days of the year.
After the dinner we went home so Annelise could be with Batman (Jacob.) We made delicious carmel apples, and handed out candy. Colin insisted on being the one to put the candy in the kid's bag, but so did Annelise. Lucky kids got 2 treats for only one trick.


2 comments:
Love, love, love all the costumes. Our new ward doesn't do a Halloween party, just a trunk or treat. Boo.
I love mikes dread locks...hilarious and you look way to beautiful to be a Witch...such cute costumes. Love the Binky story, I think it only took a few days for Josie to be ok with not having a Binky. Your cruise looked amazing...makes me want to start planning one.
Post a Comment