Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pretzeled-tailed turkeys

To get us in the holiday spirit we made these cute treats today. 
Actually Mike made them.  He went to the store for supplies.  I think he had to go to 3 different stores, because we didn't have the right cookie cutters.  He did all the work, and they were fabulous. 

I just did laundry.

Photos of the kids enjoying the treats..
He was being entertained by Mike.

we also have a not so messy eater...

If you are interested in making these treats I found the website here http://www.ricekrispies.com/#/recipes/pretzel-tailed-turkey-treats

Enjoy! 
We hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Tiff Keetch said...

Cute!! Last year I tried making rice krispie turkeys with my nieces.. and the pretzels wouldn't stick.

I'm impressed. :)

stephslater said...

Tiff We didn't get them to stick either! We think if we had to we could carve out holes, and then place the pretzels in. We were to excited to eat them though.

Wendy said...

So cute!