Sunday, November 21, 2010

Once there was a snowman

At first they just stayed right behind dad, and let him make a path.
Then he put them to work. 
They made time to pose for the camera.
Had a snowball fight!
All done. 
Nice job guys!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't believe all the snow! We are sitting here in 65 degrees. The high today is supposed to be 74! It is crazy how the weather is so different in different parts of the country. I get homesick for Utah every day, but I am not missing the snow (just our friends!)

sstevens said...

You guys are so cute. Who are those kids though? They couldn't be yours..they're WAY to BIG! We miss you guys a ton. Happy Thanksgiving!

Kim said...

I have been catching up on your blog. Your cruise looks like so much fun! You look beautiful. I hope we can go on a cruise someday soon. The snowman looks great. I haven't built one of those for many years. We have a high of 75 degrees here today, but I don't mind! We miss you! Tell Mike hi.