In February I planned on taking away Colin's binky. He got sick or something, and never did. I got courage again in September. After talking to my mom, she asked that we wait, because he would be spending a week at her house. We didn't want him to not sleep for her. After the cruise, it was on. I had heard about tying the binky to a balloon and let it float into the sky. I purchased the balloons, and tied it to one. Well to heavy! I thought it was because the long lasting helium had worn off. I was taking Annelise to dance. While we were waiting, we bought more balloons. Same thing to heavy. I guess it takes a lot of balloons to lift a binky. I was mislead by the movie Up. That was an entire house, and binkys weigh less that a pound. We were sitting in Annelise dance parking lot I saw a dumpster, and we walked over and tossed it in.
he cried
and cried....
The whole way home!
Lucky for me he fell asleep in the car, and took a normal nap. Night time went well too. We just snuggled for a minute or so. Then he took 2 days to be difficult, and we let him just cry to sleep. He rocks at being without a binky now.
I am proud of him!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! You are so brave. We keep takling about taking Sophie's away, but we can't commit to it. I think it is time for another try though.
Those crying pictures are so sad! Good job on being brave, though. Life is so much better without a binky, in my opinion.
Those crying pictures just break my heart. I am glad he is doing well without it. I can't believe how big he looks from when we last saw you guys. Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment